As already made out, our mission is to help and support the suffering cancer patients. Presently we are concentrating on the poor patients at General Hospital, Ernakulam and Medical College Hospitals at Alappuzha and Kottayam. Medicines costing not less than Rs.70,000 are being provided to the cancer patients every month. The Society is planning to outreach other areas to help general patients as well, in addition to the cancer and kidney patients. The main goals of the Society are briefly given below.
• To purchase medicines as prescribed by the concerned doctors and to distribute them to the needy cancer patients across Kerala.
• To render service and to distribute free medicines to the Palliative Care Unit at the Government General Hospital, Ernakulam.
• To give financial aid to needy kidney patients for dialysis.
• To organise cancer detection camps and cancer awareness programmes at various locations for the general public.
• To extend immediate financial relief to those who are under extreme misery and suffering due to natural calamity, famine, accidents etc.
•To mitigate the sufferings of poor and aged persons on account of isolation etc. The members of the Society visit them as per specific programmes charted out by the Executive Committee.